Quick Start Guide
Welcome to enaible — a productivity lifestyle for everyone. enaible empowers employees, managers, and executives to understand how their work activities impact their personal career growth and the success of their company overall. To help you get started, check out the video below for a quick tour, then read on to find out more!
1. Log in to your account
Tip: We highly recommend using the latest version of Google Chrome to enjoy the best experience when using enaible.
Joining an account for the first time
- First you must activate your account. Go to your company email and open the invite you have received from your administrator. Press the pink ‘Activate my account’ button to proceed.
- After pressing the ‘Activate my account’ button, you will be directed to the sign up page. If your company uses single sign-on, press the ‘Sign up with SSO'’ link on the bottom of the sign up form to continue. All other users: fill in the available password fields, press 'Continue' when you are done, and you are good to go!
Log in to an existing account
- Navigate to your company's enaible account in your browser. The url is usually enaible.yourcompanyname.com
- Once you have navigated to enaible, you can either log in with single sign-on access or through regular log in credentials. If your company uses single sign-on, you can press the ‘Sign on with SSO’ link on the bottom of the login form. All other users can fill in the available email and password fields and press the pink ‘Log in’ button to continue.
2. Review your enaible score
- After logging in to enaible, review your score by looking at the ‘Current Score’ gauge on the left side of the screen. The job-agnostic score updates frequently. It ranges from 0 to 300, and describes your productivity based on:
- Activity: how your time is spent in work systems
- Habits: how consistent your work patterns are
- Quality Impact: the impact of your work on others
The higher the score, the better. Be sure to check back frequently to see how your score updates over time. You can learn more about the enaible score here.
3. Review today’s recommendations
- Located on the left side of the screen, you will see ‘Today's Recommendations.’
It will inform you of the actions you need to take in order to improve your score. Read the recommendation and implement it during your workday to watch your score improve over time. If the recommendation is not something you’re ready to work on, you can click on the ‘thumbs down’ icon to generate higher quality recommendation content over time.
You can learn more about my recommendations here.