Quick Start Guide
Welcome to enaible — a productivity lifestyle for everyone. enaible empowers employees, managers, and executives to understand how their work activities impact their personal career growth and the success of their company overall.
1. Log in to your account
Tip: We highly recommend using the latest version of Google Chrome to enjoy the best experience when using enaible.
Joining an account for the first time
- First you must activate your account. Go to your company email and open the invite you have received from your administrator. Press the pink ‘Activate my account’ button to proceed.
- After pressing the ‘Activate my account’ button, you will be directed to the sign up page. If your company uses single sign-on, press the ‘Sign up with SSO'’ link on the bottom of the sign up form to continue. All other users: fill in the available password fields, press 'Continue' when you are done, and you are good to go!
Log in to an existing account
- Navigate to your company's enaible account in your browser. The url is usually enaible.yourcompanyname.com
- Once you have navigated to enaible, you can either log in with single sign-on access or through regular log in credentials. If your company uses single sign-on, you can press the ‘Sign on with SSO’ link on the bottom of the login form. All other users can fill in the available email and password fields and press the pink ‘Log in’ button to continue.
2. Review your team enaible score
- Activities - how we are spending our time
- Habits - how consistent our work habits are
- Quality Impact - our impact on others
3. Review your personal enaible score
- Locate and press the ‘My Productivity’ link at the top of the screen in the top bar.
- Review your score by looking at the ‘Current Score’ gauge on the left side of the screen.
- Activities - how you are spending your time
- Habits - how consistent you work habits are
- Quality Impact - your impact on others
4. Review today’s recommendations
- Located on the left side of the screen on the My Productivity page, you will see Today's Recommendation.
Today’s Recommendations are a series of recommendations designed to help you get better, work smarter, and achieve more. Read the recommendations and implement them to watch your score improve over time. If the recommendation is not something you need or if it is not something you are ready to work on, you can press on the ‘thumbs down’ icon to generate recommendations that better reflect your needs!