enaible brings remarkable levels of detail to productivity measurement, finally giving you a full view of the big picture. Through enaible Analytics, managers and executives can see exactly how employees, teams, and departments are improving, and where they need support. Powerful features, like team comparisons and benchmarking, will allow you to focus your attention on exactly what matters.
enaible Analytics follows the same pattern as Our Productivity, only with vastly more detail. It is broken down into four primary categories:
1. Productivity overview
Understanding how departments and teams compare to each other is critical to measuring success. With enaible Analytics, we can see just that.
- The first section of the Productivity Overview panel is called Productivity Averages. Here we can see and compare a breakdown of each department, team, or employee enaible score
- The second section of the Productivity Overview panel is called Improvement Change. Here we see how each department, team, or employee enaible score has changed from period to period
- In the bottom section of the Productivity Overview panel, we have our Productivity Ranking list. Here we have a comprehensive list of departments, teams, and employees with metrics that will help you learn more about each one
2. How am I spending my time?
In this single location, we can take a deep dive into the time usage of each department, team, or employee, compared to overall benchmarks. Use this panel to discover patterns in average daily work hours based on activities or other related insights. We look at time related metrics in the following categories:
Average total daily hours: measures the average hours each department or team has spent working per day in the current selected time frame
Activities: measures the average hours each department or team has spent working per day, broken down by email activity, meeting activity, and task activity
Systems: measures the average hours each department or team has spent working per day, broken down by specific systems usage, such as Salesforce, O365, and Gsuite
3. How consistent are my work habits?
enaible helps everyone build consistent habits to work as a championship team. Through the consistency panel of Analytics, you can learn how to help departments, teams, and employees form good habits such as focusing, minimizing distractions, staying motivated, and prioritizing work that yields results.
Discover who needs to take ownership of their energy and work to stay in the zone.
4. What is my impact on others?
Productivity is a team sport. The ‘impact on others’ section of Analytics helps you identify how high-quality and low-quality impact causes others to be more productive or to work more. Through this metric, we can learn how to boost cohesion, break down silos, and create alignment around team productivity.
We can learn what percentage of each department or team falls into different categories of quality impact, compared to quality impact scores overall. We can also learn how quality impact scores are trending, relative to neutral impact on others.